Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Boss, The Beach Boys, and Tony--what more can you ask for in a radio show?


Tony Kornheiser is back on the radio, after taking a hiatus for Monday Night football and switching networks. He's now on Washington Post Radio. In addition to being my favorite radio host, Tony is also my favorite celebrity. His show, supposedly a sports show, rarely contains any sports discussion. It's more of a Regis and Kelly-type general discussion with occasional interviews with sports figures. It's hard to explain exactly why this is the greatest show in radio history, but I urge you to download an episode available for free on iTunes and listen. Tony is the man, and now that the Washington Post puts up a commercial free podcast of his show every day, I can take him with me to the land of the morning calm. There's not much better news than that.

Listen to Tony talk about Thunder Road while it plays in the background here.

No comments: