Friday, April 27, 2007

The Little Red Hen - A Comedy of Errors

Well, at least it's over. To be honest, it could have been a lot worse. Everyone remembered their lines for the most part, and the parents really got a kick out of the whole thing. There were only a few times when the production stopped for no apparent reason, and while three (yes, three) bathroom emergencies occurred within the members of the chorus, only one resulted in injury. For some reason, one of the male students who had to get up and run to the bathroom during the performance decided to run full-tilt at the risers on his return trip. Of course, this resulted in him running head-on into the front of the risers. Luckily, he was ok-no bumps, cuts, or bruises. I think kids tend to be more invincible than we give them credit for. If I was the victim of the same circumstance I'm sure I would have ended up in the hospital. Anyway, I'm glad that this was my last major grade level production of the year. I don't think I could handle another one.

No comments: