Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tea for the tillerman, steak for the son....

Sorry for the lack of update yesterday. I found out yesterday morning that my mom is back in the hospital. After that fantastic news, I went downtown to Samsan-dong to see if the main Catholic Church in Ulsan has any mass in English. While I like my church here in Yeonam-dong, I find I'm not getting much spiritual fulfillment there. Anyway, the main church also has no mass in English, so I'm going to have to go to Pusan. Pusan is about an hour away by bus, so I'm going to ask Mi Sung if she can call the church and confirm that they do have an English mass.

Let's see...any happy news? Hmmm... There's testing this week at school so I have even more free time than I do normally. Also, I'm climbing a mountain with my adopted Korean family this weekend. That should be fun and a change of pace from my normal weekend activites, i.e. drinking and sleeping. Oh, and my letter got read on my favorite Korean Podcast! Here's the link. If you don't feel like listening to the whole thing, my letter is read and commented on at the 1:15 mark (that's one hour and 15 minutes in).

No comments: