Thursday, October 18, 2007

So what do you do all day, anyway?

I come into work around 8:15. I leave at 5 or 5:15. Out of all this time, I only teach 3 or 4 45-minute classes, so I have a lot of free time. A lot of free time. Especially when classes are canceled, like they were today in the afternoon. Here is a list of places I frequent online. Maybe you can kill some time there too!

Message Boards:

Digital Press - I've been a member here since 2001. Great community tailored to retro gaming enthusiasts who are also interested in current consoles.

Atari Age
- I go here just for their Atari 8 Bit computer board.

Audio Karma - Vintage Audio Discussion

HHS Band Alumni - I run these boards.

Blogs:

Gizmodo - Gadgets and stuff

TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog

Gaijin Smash - Rarely updated, but the archives are gold.

Homestar Runner
- Of course.

I supplememnt this with MAME and AIM, and somehow I'm able to escape boredom :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im still bored with all that stuff.
today has been a good day on the boards though. lots of discussion about a lot of different topics too.