Saturday, September 1, 2007

My Co-teacher is Awesome

Well, finally, orientation is over. I moved into my new apartment in Ulsan and was quite shocked. It actually has four rooms! A kitchen, a bedroom, a living/dining room, a laundry room, and a bathroom! Woo-hoo! As someone who'd prepared himself for just living in a one bedroom/efficiency type place, this was quite the pleasant surprise. Not only that, but also included were all new appliances and a HDTV! Oh yeah! Anyway, my co-teacher has already been very helpful; showing me around and helping me buy some more stuff. Oh, did I mention they're giving me $500 more for other new appliances I might need? Geez Louise, that's awesome! Anyway, I'm about halfway unpacked. No internet yet; I'm typing this from a PC Bang down the street from my apartment. Hopefully I will get internet on Tuesday or Wednesday and I will be able to post some pics and a movie tour of my apartment I made.

No comments: