Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let me tell you something I don't udnerstand about Korea. It's November. It's freakin' cold outside. Inside the teacher's room, it's warm and toasty. However, once you step outside those cozy confines, it's cold. The schools I teach at have no heating system in the hallways. Ok, I'm fine with that--maybe it provides some extra incentive to get kids in the classroom on time. However, why open the windows? That's right, the teachers open the windows in the hallways in November, allowing an arctic wind to permeate throughout the school. I asked a teacher why they did this and she responded, "Air conditioning." Maybe she misunderstood the question.

Also, random question. Why bother using the vibrate function on your cell phone if the sound of the phone vibrating is louder than the ringtone? Just throwing that out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, very strange. its probably some fan death thing
chad