Tuesday, November 20, 2007

If you know me, you know I love Gaijin Smash, the best ex-pat blog on teh intarwebs. It puts mine to shame by at least a thousand percent. Anyway, in his newest article, Azrael talks about his perfect wedding.


Personally, I want my bride-to-be to come down the aisle to the Voltron theme song. Preferably running. And then I could hire Peter Cullen to do the narration in the Optimus Prime voice - "From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the Pacific Ocean, comes a legend. The legend of Azrael, Defender of the Gaijin. A mighty Gaijin, loved by teachers, feared by junior high school boys..." And then the minister could say "Ms. Azrael, do you vow to activate the interlocks, to always connect the dynatherms, to ensure that the infra-cells are up, and to make sure that the mega-thrusters are go for as long as you shall live?" Would that not be the most awesome wedding ever? Any woman who can't get on board with this is clearly not a woman I want to be marrying.


The teachers had to look up at me to make sure I was ok after reading that.

No comments: