Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ulsan, Here I Come...

I just submitted the last of my paperwork to Korean immigrations---it's almost official, I'm going to Ulsan. It's a small (by Korean standards) costal city, about 1.8 million people. I've heard some good things about it, though. I'm teaching at a public school, which is where I really think I belong. Plus, John in Ulsan rhymes. That will work out well for my blog's new title once I arrive. I should get my final contract in about ten days--then all I have to do is wait.

Luckily, my summer jobs is going great and it's looking really possible that I'll be able to go to the Classic Gaming Expo on the last week of July, as long as I get my first paycheck before then.

In other news, my iBook has a brand spankin' new 100GB hard drive, so I have more than enough room to keep all my music on it. Yay!

No comments: