Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It's official: I'm here till August.

I found out today that I'm officially going to be in Newport News until August. There was some confusion about the Summer Institute of the Arts, specifically whether my services as teacher of music technology and brass instruments were going to be required again. Thankfully, I finally got ahold of my supervisor today and he informed me that I would be teaching there again. This is great news for me because it will put me in great shape financially to start in Korea-I may even get to buy a TV when I get there, which would be great!

In other news, I'm almost done listing all my video games on ebay. The last big thing I need to sell is my arcade machine, which I think I'll just put up on Craigslist to avoid the hassle and fees of a major ebay transaction.

Seven more days of school left! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would like keep contacting with you its possible.