Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm still alive...


Yeah, I've been pretty lazy lately when it comes to updating. Since Scarlett dumped me a few weeks ago, I haven't been motivated to do anything, really. But hope springs eternal. I'm going out with a teacher at the middle school across the street tomorrow night. Who knows, maybe I won't stay single for long. I hope not. All I know is I'm going to have a heck of a time going back to Western girls after dating Asian ones. There's just something about Korean girls that goes beyond their (spectacular) physical appearance. Their whole demeanor is different. And awesome.

Green is coming a week from today! My first visitor from America! I can't wait, though I'm a little bit nervous about picking him up from the airport. I've never been to Busan before, so I'm going to have to find a bus to take me there. I've heard there's a bus that runs directly from Samsandong in Ulsan to Kimhae airport where he's flying in to. If that's the case, then I'm home free. I won't have to worry about going through the subway and getting lost. I don't mind getting lost when I have the time, but his flight comes in at 9 pm and I don't want him to be jetlagged and miserable as we try and negotiate our way home.

Today's a gloomy day. It rained all day yesterday, and it continues to drizzle today. Tonight I'm going to fry up some bacon and have bacon and cheese sandwiches for dinner. Not the most nutritious thing in the world, but I'm tired of cereal and ramen. I've got to save money so Green and I can have lots of stuff to do when he gets here.

Oh, here's some happy news: the other day I went to a cherry blossom festival in Eon-Yang. It was spectacular! The blossoms were so beautiful, and there was kind of a carnival going on with food and games. I'll post a pic at the top of this post. You can check out the rest by clicking on the "Pictures from Korea" link in the upper right corner of the page.

No comments: