Saturday, August 25, 2007

I've arrived!

Guess it's time to change the title of my blog now :) The plane ride was really, really long. Luckily Korean Air has little tv's in each seatback so you can watch movies, sports, tv shows, etc. all on demand. Unluckily, mine broke about 10 minutes into the flight so I was forced to watch what everybody around me was watching. I sat next to some neat people on the plane who liked to talk, which made the flight go by more quickly too.

So far, the best thing about Korea is all the robotic traffic cops on the highways directing traffic. I have a week of orientation outside of Seoul at Korea University, and the it's on to Ulsan. I've met a ton of people already--mostly Canadians, but a few Brits and fellow Americans too. The Canadians are easiest to spot because they're all wearing some kind of Maple Leaf on their backpack or hat.

I want to write some more, but I'll wait till I can post some accompanying pictures.

No comments: